Two of my favourite things combined in one week? HELL YEAH. Say hello to Wriggle’s Burger Week*! From the 19th to the 25th of August, they’re celebrating all things burger with secret menu dishes, Wriggle exclusive and competitions. Ohhh yes.
First up, burger deals. From Bok Shop to Lost Boys Chicken to Humble Plates, there’s loads of mighty fine burger joints in Brighton. There’s over 30 deals* this week so have a browse and pick the best burger for you!
Next, the two craaazy competitions.
- Buy any burger this week to be in with a chance of winning a year’s supply of burgers.
A YEAR’S SUPPLY OF BURGERS!!! All you have to do is a buy a Wriggle burger deal and you’ll automatically be entered. Extra purchases (hellooo mac and cheese balls) get you an extra entry. The winner will get to choose which venue they’d like free burgers from FOR A YEAR. Get buying.
- Upload your burger photo to win £250 Wriggle credit
Be honest, you’ll be Instagrammin’ your beautiful burger anyway… so make sure you use the hashtag #WriggleBurgerWeek and you could win £250 credit! Think how many burgs you could get with that!
If you need a bit of inspo for which burgers to go for, here are some of my favourites:
- Wolfsmouth at the World’s End Brighton Wriggle Offer*
- The Bok Shop Brighton Review
- Humble Kitchen at Bison Beer Review
- The Cloak Room Brighton Review*
- The Lost Boys Chicken at The Joker Brighton Review
& here is Wriggle’s list of the Best Burgers in Brighton 2019*.
If you aren’t salivating yet, you should be. Happy Wriggle Burger Week 2019!
*This post contains affiliate links.
PREVIOUS POST: Brainchild Festival 2019